The personal data collected is the names, surnames and e-mail addresses of the users that willingly subscribed to the site accessible at the address www.vinci-energies.com.br (the “Site”).
Personal data is exclusively processed by VINCI Energies do Brasil Engenharia e Participaçoes Ltda, acting as owner of the Site.
Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- Communicating with Site users about our activities via the newsletter subscription in the “Stay informed” section;
- Processing and responding to Site user requests in the “Contact us” section, in order to provide the information requested;
- Handling and answering job applications of the users submitted through the Site.
Personal data will be stored for:
- The length of time that a Site user is subscribed to the newsletter after signing up;
- The length of time needed to process a Site user’s request after it is made via the “Contact us” section;
- The length of time needed to handle the request when the user contacted us through the “Vacancies” section;
Site users have the right to access, rectify and delete their personal data. They also have the right to oppose or limit the processing of their personal data. Site users can exercise these rights at any time by using the contact form (subject of the message to indicate: Personal Data – See, modify or delete my personal data) or by writing to:
VINCI Energies do Brasil Engenharia e Participaçoes Ltda
Adriene Silva, Comunicação
Via Expressa de Contagem, 3850 – Cincão
32370 485 – Contagem – MG – Brasil
Site users can also unsubscribe at any time fromthe newsletter to which they have signed up by clicking the link accessible in every newsletter.
Lastly, users also have the right to data portability, as well as the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Site users are advised that cookies may be temporarily installed on their device (computer, mobile or tablet). They may accept or refuse these cookies. For more information, please see our cookies policy.