Brazil’s paper and cellulose market is expected to grow steadily in the next few years on account of an internal increase in the consumption of better-quality tissue paper as well as rising cellulose exports due to favorable local production conditions.
Actemium, which is present in 40 countries, has a profound knowledge and proven experience in providing electrical and automation systems for cellulose factories and paper machines, as well as process control to attend to the needs of cellulose and paper producers.
Our Solutions / Expertise
Paper is an integral part of all areas of our daily lives, including books, newspapers, packaging, hygiene products, technical diagrams, etc.
For forty years, Actemium has been planning and integrating solutions in electrical and automation systems to optimize energy flows and information throughout the paper-producing process. Actemium’s offering includes energy, automation, electrical engineering, electrical installations and instrumentation throughout the entire manufacturing process – stock preparation plant, wire section, press section, drying and stacking section, power generation and distribution control.
- Viability studies
- System architecture design
- Basic engineering
- Preparing control and instrumentation diagrams
- Equipment technical specifications
- Equipment purchasing
- Detailed engineering
- Preparing interconnection diagrams
- Preparing mesh diagrams
- Software engineering
- System design and integration
- Functional diagrams
- External system integration
- MES systems
- Power supply
- Electrical panels
- Special hydraulic / pneumatic system panels
- Electrical and instrumentation assembly
- Hydraulic / pneumatic system assembly
- Commissioning and Start-up
Contact us: email@example.com – (31) 3399-6737